LEARN TO MAKE EASY NEW YEARS INSERT CARDS USING YOUR CRICUT MAKER OR CRICUT EXPLORE AIR 2
This year, we may not be celebrating with family and friends because of the pandemic. However, we can still show everyone we are excited for the new, and hopefully better, year with these New Years insert cards!
I designed these to be made on my Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore Air 2. When you have finished the tutorial, you will have a gorgeous card that looks like you made it on a Cricut Joy.
Have a Cricut Joy? Make this card by following my tutorial here.
For an updated version of this card, click here.
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
NEW YEARS INSERT CARDS – MATERIALS LIST
- I am using my Cricut Maker. You could also use your Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Explore 3, or Cricut Maker 3!
- Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green)
- Cricut Scoring Wheel or Scoring Stylus
- Cricut Cardstock in your choice of color
- Cricut Glitter Cardstock in your choice of color (optional)
- Cricut Pen. I am using black.
- Cricut Scraper
- Glue or adhesive like Crafter’s Tape or Art Glitter Glue
I am sure anyone who receives this card will smile.
Post a photo in the comment section or tag your projects on social media @thebeardedhousewife using the hashtag #beardedhousewife! I’d love to see how yours turn out!!
Have a Happy and Safe New Year!