Shamrock Cutout Cards
LEARN HOW TO MAKE EASY SHAMROCK CARDS FOR ST. PATRICK’S DAY USING YOUR CRICUT
I know you don’t typically send cards for St. Patrick’s Day, do you? However, I just had to make one for you all! I am so happy with how this shamrock cutout card turned out!
This design is similar to my DIY Christmas Heart Card in that it uses the draw function on your cutting machine to do the heavy lifting! Of course, your machine will need this function to be compatible.
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
TBH Crafters Club Members can download the SVG cut file for this project in the File Library.
Not a Member? Click here or the link at the bottom of the page to join!
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
SHAMROCK CUTOUT CARD – MATERIALS LIST
- I am using my Cricut Maker. You could also use your Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Explore 3, or Cricut Maker 3!
- Cricut Scoring Wheel or Scoring Stylus
- Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green)
- Cricut Cardstock
- Cricut Pen. I am using the Dark Green pen from the Tapestry Set
- Glue or adhesive to create the envelope
- Cricut Scraper
This card will surely make anyone say “Slainte” – Irish or not!
Post a photo in the comment section or tag your projects on social media @thebeardedhousewife using the hashtag #beardedhousewife! I’d love to see how yours turn out!!
MORE FREE ST. PATRICK’S DAY CUT FILES
Want to see more free St. Patrick’s Day designs? See the links below to see fun cut files from some of my favorite designers and bloggers!
- Shamrock Cutout Card – The Bearded Housewife
- Let the Shenanigans Begin Drink Cozy – Spot of Tea Designs
- St. Patrick’s Day Unicorn – Maggie Rose Design Co
- Rainbow Stencil – Oh Yay Studio
- Handlettered “Lucky” – Polka Dotted Blue Jay
- Lucky Charm Stickers – Simply Made Fun
- I’m Too Cute to Pinch – Tam’s Sweet Life (link no longer available)
- Shamrock Felt Puppet – Sprinkles of Zeal
- Pot of Gold – Lucky – Poofy Cheeks
- St. Patricks Clover Rock – Pen & Posh
- March Planner Stickers – Crafting Overload
- Will Pinch for Beer – Red Earth & Gum Trees
- St. Patrick’s Day Cupcake Toppers – The Craft Print
- Shake Your Shamrock – Maggie Rose Design Co
- Textured Rainbow – Liz on Call
- Lucky Boho Rainbow – Gina C. Creates
- Cheetah Print Shamrock – The Walnut Street House
- Good Luck Four Leaf Clover – Persia Lou
- Home Sweet Home – Studio Xtine
- Lucky Charm with Rainbow – Sunshine and Munchkins
WANT THE SVG CUT FILE TO MAKE THIS PROJECT YOURSELF?
JOIN THE BEARDED HOUSEWIFE CRAFTERS CLUB TO GAIN ACCESS TO HUNDREDS OF SVG CUT FILES, PROJECTS, AND OUR EXCLUSIVE COMMUNITY!
WANT TO REMEMBER THIS POST FOR LATER? PIN THIS POST TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
SOOOOO cute! love how intricate it is!!!! 🙂
Thank you so much, Emily! I had a lot of fun drawing everything out!!
Loved making your card! Anything using the cricut pen, I’m “in”! I did add vellum and another cardstock panel to the inside of the cover to make the cover a bit sturdier. Had to look up “Slainte” and its pronunciation. Slainte to you and yours!
I am so glad you enjoyed this one! You know I am right there with you when it comes to using the Cricut pens!!
What a great idea using the vellum and more cardstock to make the outer layer more sturdy! Very smart!!
Thanks for sharing with me!
great card off to give it a try now thanks so much
I am so glad you like this card! I can’t wait to see how yours turns out!