LEARN HOW TO MAKE A CUTE POOL PARTY SIDE EDGE CARD ON A CRICUT CUTTING MACHINE
Who doesn’t love a good old-fashioned pool party? Celebrate summer with this fun side edge card!
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
You can download the SVG file for this project at the bottom of this post.
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
POOL PARTY SIDE EDGE CARD – MATERIALS LIST
- I am using the FABULOUS Cricut Maker. You could also use your Cricut Explore Air 2!
- Cricut Scoring Wheel or Scoring Stylus
- Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green)
- Cardstock. I am using white, blue, yellow, black, red, tan, and patterned paper.
- Glue. I am using Beacon 3 in 1 and Art Glitter Glue.
- Cricut Pen. I am using Geode.
- Cricut Brayer
- Cricut Scraper
This card just makes me think of floating in the pool with a frozen beverage in my hand!
Post a photo in our Facebook group or tag me in your projects on social media @thebeardedhousewife using the hashtag #beardedhousewife! I’d love to see how yours turn out!!
WANT MORE FREE POOL PARTY DESIGNS AND CUT FILES?
Some of my crafting buddies and I have come together to give you a total of 20 amazing pool party cut files all for FREE! Check them out below!
WANT THE FREE SVG FILE SO YOU MAKE THIS POOL PARTY SIDE EDGE CARD YOURSELF?
GET IT FROM MY RESOURCE LIBRARY! YOU’LL RECEIVE THE PASSWORD FOR THE RESOURCE LIBRARY INSTANTLY AFTER FILLING OUT THE FORM BELOW!