How to Make Tulip Cards for Mother’s Day
LEARN HOW TO MAKE PRETTY LAYERED TULIP CARDS ON A CRICUT CUTTING MACHINE FOR MOTHER’S DAY
I love tulips. While they don’t last very long, they are a symbol of spring and life coming back to the outdoors.
This Mother’s Day Tulip card can be made on any Cricut cutting machine. If you use a Cricut Joy, you will need to have a premade card base.
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
You can purchase the SVG file for this project in my shop.
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
MOTHER’S DAY TULIP CARD – MATERIALS LIST
- I am using my Cricut Maker. You could also use your Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Maker 3, or Cricut Joy(see note above)!
- Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green)
- Cardstock. I am using white, green, orange, purple, red, and pink.
- Glue. I am using Beacon 3 in 1 and Art Glitter Glue.
- Cricut Pen. I am using Black.
- Cricut Brayer
- Cricut Scraper
Post a photo in our Facebook group or tag me in your projects on social media @thebeardedhousewife using the hashtag #beardedhousewife! I’d love to see how yours turn out!!
WANT TO MAKE GREETING CARDS AND PAPERCRAFTS ON YOUR CRICUT?
JOIN THE BEARDED HOUSEWIFE CRAFTERS CLUB TO GAIN ACCESS TO HUNDREDS OF SVG CUT FILES, PROJECTS, AND OUR EXCLUSIVE COMMUNITY!
WANT TO REMEMBER THIS POST FOR LATER? PIN THIS POST TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!