LEARN TO MAKE ADORABLE BOX CARDS TO GIVE YOUR MAIL PERSON THIS CHRISTMAS USING YOUR CRICUT CUTTING MACHINE
My mail carrier is amazing! She delivers not only our daily mail but a big bulk of my Amazon purchases as well! She always has a big smile on her face and goes the extra mile for everyone.
So, when someone in our Facebook group asked if I had a card for mail carriers, I knew I had to design one!
This card is very embellished and full of detail. However, the basic assembly is simple.
I have even included a version for my Canadian friends. Here is what the front of the Canada Post Box Card looks like:
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
CHRISTMAS MAIL TRUCK BOX CARDS – MATERIALS LIST
- I am using my Cricut Maker. You could also use your Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Explore 3, or Cricut Maker 3!
- Cricut Scoring Wheel or Scoring Stylus
- Cricut LightGrip Cutting Mat (blue) or Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green)
- Cardstock.I am using my white cardstock, red, blues, yellow, green, brown and black.
- Cricut Pen. I am using Black.
- Glue or adhesive
- Cricut Scraper
- Cricut Brayer
I just know any mail carrier would appreciate this thoughtful card this holiday season! I hope you make it!
Post a photo in the comment section or tag your projects on social media @thebeardedhousewife using the hashtag #beardedhousewife! I’d love to see how yours turn out!!