LEARN HOW TO MAKE FUN GRADUATION Z-FOLD CARDS WITH GIFT CARD HOLDERS ON A CRICUT CUTTING MACHINE
Are you tired of just handing gift cards to the graduate at their open house? Well, make this fun z-fold card for them! The card features a fun pop up gift card holder, too!
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
You can download the SVG file for this project at the bottom of this post.
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
GRADUATION Z-FOLD CARD – MATERIALS LIST
- I am using the FABULOUS Cricut Maker. You could also use your Cricut Explore Air 2!
- Cricut Scoring Wheel or Scoring Stylus
- Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green)
- Cardstock. I am using white, blue, brown, green, light blue, orange, and black.
- Glue. I am using Beacon 3 in 1 and Art Glitter Glue.
- Cricut Pen. I am using Black.
- Cricut Brayer
- Cricut Scraper
Post a photo in our Facebook group or tag me in your projects on social media @thebeardedhousewife using the hashtag #beardedhousewife! I’d love to see how yours turn out!!
WANT THE FREE SVG FILE SO YOU MAKE THIS GRADUATION Z-FOLD CARD YOURSELF?
GET IT FROM MY RESOURCE LIBRARY! YOU’LL RECEIVE THE PASSWORD FOR THE RESOURCE LIBRARY INSTANTLY AFTER FILLING OUT THE FORM BELOW!