LEARN HOW TO MAKE FUN EASTER PEEPS BOX CARDS ON YOUR CRICUT CUTTING MACHINE
I am not a fan of Peeps but this card is so cute.
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
You can purchase the SVG cut file for this project in my shop here.
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
EASTER PEEPS BOX CARD – MATERIALS LIST
- I am using the FABULOUS Cricut Maker. You could also use your Cricut Explore Air 2!
- Cricut Scoring Wheel or Scoring Stylus
- Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green)
- Cardstock. I am using my white cardstock, pinks, blues, purples, yellow, and patterned paper.
- Cricut Pens. I am using Sour Green.
- Cricut Scraper
- Cricut Brayer
Post a photo in the comment section or tag your projects on social media @thebeardedhousewife using the hashtag #beardedhousewife! I’d love to see how yours turn out!!
WANT TO MAKE GREETING CARDS AND PAPERCRAFTS ON YOUR CRICUT?
GET IT FROM MY RESOURCE LIBRARY! YOU’LL RECEIVE THE PASSWORD FOR THE RESOURCE LIBRARY INSTANTLY AFTER FILLING OUT THE FORM BELOW!