LEARN HOW TO MAKE SUPER CUTE BUNNY BUTT CARDS ON A CRICUT CUTTING MACHINE
I have been getting requests to make some sort of bunny butt card. I thought a tuxedo fold card would be the perfect way to do that! Isn’t it cute??
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
You can download the SVG file for this project at the bottom of this post.
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
BUNNY BUTT TUXEDO CARD – MATERIALS LIST
- I am using the FABULOUS Cricut Maker. You could also use your Cricut Explore Air 2!
- Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green)
- Cardstock. I am using white, purple, blue, pinks, orange, brown, greens, and patterned paper.
- Glue. I am using Beacon 3 in 1 and Art Glitter Glue.
- Cricut Pen. I am using Black.
- Foam squares (optional)
- Cricut Brayer
- Cricut Scraper
I hope you like this one. It is so cute!
Post a photo in our Facebook group or tag me in your projects on social media @thebeardedhousewife using the hashtag #beardedhousewife! I’d love to see how yours turn out!!
WANT THE FREE SVG FILE SO YOU MAKE THIS BUNNY BUTT TUXEDO CARD YOURSELF?
GET IT FROM MY RESOURCE LIBRARY! YOU’LL RECEIVE THE PASSWORD FOR THE RESOURCE LIBRARY INSTANTLY AFTER FILLING OUT THE FORM BELOW!