LEARN HOW TO MAKE FUN BBQ GRILL BOX CARDS USING YOUR CRICUT CUTTING MACHINE
Hey there! Who doesn't love a good BBQ? I know it is a favorite thing here in the summer!
I have a fun box card to share with you. It is the perfect card for your BBQ events, birthdays, Father's Day, and much more!
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
BBQ GRILL BOX CARD – MATERIALS LIST
- I am using my Cricut Maker. You could also use your Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Explore 3, or Cricut Maker 3!
- Cricut Scoring Wheel or Scoring Stylus
- Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green)
- Cardstock. I am using white, gray, black, red, yellow, and orange.
- Glue. I am using Beacon 3 in 1 and Art Glitter Glue.
- Cricut Brayer
- Cricut Scraper
WANT MORE BBQ DESIGNS AND CUT FILES?
Some of my favorite crafting buddies got together to offer you a great collection of fun BBQ themed cut files and designs. Check them out below.
- BBQ Patio Sign – Abbi Kirsten Collections
- Hot Grill Summer – Persia Lou
- Smoke Show – Crafting Overload
- I Do BBQ Wedding Tags – Gina C. Creates
- Smokin Hot Grill Master – Color Me Crafty
- I’d Grill That – The Denver Housewife
- Hot Stuff BBQ – The Quiet Grove
- Hangin’ with my Grill Friend – Kiy’s Craftroom
- BBQ SVG – Crafty Life Mom
- Serial Griller – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Grillin and Chillin – Liz On Call
- I Turn Grills On – Simple Made Pretty
- BBQ Grill Box Card – The Bearded Housewife
- Grills Well With Others – The Walnut Street House
- Marinate Grill Eat Repeat – Sunshine and Munchkins
- Let’s Eat Potholder – Simply Made Fun
- Let’s Chill & Grill – Tried & True Creative
I hope you like these designs!