LEARN TO MAKE SIMPLE CUTOUT CHRISTMAS CARDS USING YOUR CRICUT OR CUTTING MACHINE
If you haven’t been able to tell from my blog, I LOVE to make cards. Christmas cards are no exception. My family has come accustom to receiving handmade holiday cards, just like these cutout Christmas cards!
These cards are not only pretty but you can whip them up in a hurry! They should only take roughly 15 minutes to make!
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
You can download the SVG file for this project at the bottom of this post.
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
CUTOUT CHRISTMAS CARDS – MATERIALS LIST
- I am using the FABULOUS Cricut Maker. You can also use your Cricut Explore Air 2 or Cricut Joy! Cricut Joy users would have to resize the card just a bit!
- Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green)
- Cricut Scoring Wheel or Scoring Stylus
- Cricut Cardstock in your choice of color
- Cricut Glitter Cardstock in your choice of color (optional)
- Cricut Scraper
- Cricut Brayer
- Glue or adhesive like Crafter’s Tape or Art Glitter Glue
I hope you get a chance to make these beautiful cards. Add some glitter paper to add that extra holiday sparkle!
Post a photo in the comment section or tag your projects on social media @thebeardedhousewife using the hashtag #beardedhousewife! I’d love to see how yours turn out!!
WANT THE FREE SVG FILE SO YOU MAKE THESE CUTOUT CHRISTMAS CARDS YOURSELF?
GET IT FROM MY RESOURCE LIBRARY! YOU’LL RECEIVE THE PASSWORD FOR THE RESOURCE LIBRARY INSTANTLY AFTER FILLING OUT THE FORM BELOW!