LEARN HOW TO MAKE FUN HALLOWEEN DOOR SIGNS USING WOOD CIRCLES, VINYL, AND YOUR CRICUT
I love seeing everyone's wood door signs! They are all over the Facebook groups I am a member of and, honestly, are something I have always been intimidated by. However, I took the plunge and designed this cute (and clever) Halloween door sign.
After I made this cool sign, I don't know why I was ever intimidated. They are so fun and easy to make!
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you).Read my full disclosure policy here.
HALLOWEEN SIGNS – MATERIALS LIST
- I am using the FABULOUS Cricut Maker. You could also use your Cricut Explore Air 2!
- Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green). I am using both the 12×12 and 12×24 size!
- Vinyl in your choice of color. I am using Black Cricut Premium Permanent Vinyl.
- Cricut Brayer
- Cricut Scraper
- Transfer Tape
- Unfinished wood circle in your choice of size. I am using a 20″ round.
- Paint, spray paint, or stain of your choice. I am using Rustoleum Painters Touch Spray Paint in Sun Yellow.
- Clear Multi-Purpose Sealer
- Paint Brushes
- Fishing line or picture wire for hanging
- Picture hanging hardware
Isn't this sign so fun? Easy too, right? I know this will be a fun project to make for your Halloween door!
By the way, the font that I used for this project came from FontBundles.net. It is called Mitoos Halloween Typeface. If you want to get the font for more customization or even other Halloween projects, you can purchase it here.
Post a photo in the comment section or tag your projects on social media @thebeardedhousewife using the hashtag #beardedhousewife! I’d love to see how yours turns out!!