LEARN HOW TO MAKE AMERICAN FLAG COASTERS WITH INFUSIBLE INK
I love to change my coasters for every holiday. Most of our decor is subtle, other than our villages, so it is fun to add a bit of holiday spirit with little touches around the house. These American Flag coasters are perfect for the month of July or leave them up all summer!
You can download the SVG file for this project at the bottom of this post.
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
AMERICAN FLAG COASTERS – MATERIAL LIST
- I am using the FABULOUS Cricut Maker. You could also use your Cricut Explore Air 2 !
- Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets, True Blue
- Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets, Cherry Red
- Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green)
- Cricut Infusible Ink Coaster Blanks, Square
- Cricut EasyPress 2
- Cricut EasyPress Mat
- Cricut Heat Resistant Tape
- Butcher Paper (included in a box of Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets)
The Infusible Ink is such an amazing product! I am sure you will love these coasters and will definitely add a Patriotic touch to your decor!
Post a photo in the comment section or tag your projects on social media @thebeardedhousewife using the hashtag #beardedhousewife! I’d love to see your coasters!!
WANT THE FREE SVG FILE SO YOU MAKE THESE AMERICAN FLAG COASTERS YOURSELF?
GET IT FROM MY RESOURCE LIBRARY! YOU’LL RECEIVE THE PASSWORD FOR THE RESOURCE LIBRARY INSTANTLY AFTER FILLING OUT THE FORM BELOW!
WANT TO REMEMBER THIS POST FOR LATER? PIN THIS POST TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!