LEARN TO MAKE FUN WATERMELON SLIMLINE CARDS ON YOUR CRICUT CUTTING MACHINE
Who doesn't love a big slice of watermelon in the summer? I know I do!
I think this watermelon thank you card is the perfect way to show how much you appreciate someone.
Don't need a thank you card? No worries! I have two versions of this card within the file. One with the thank you sentiment and one without!
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
WATERMELON THANK YOU CARD – MATERIALS LIST
- I am using my Cricut Maker. You could also use your Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Explore 3, or Cricut Maker 3!
- Cricut Scoring Wheel or Scoring Stylus
- Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green)
- Cardstock. I am using my standard white cardstock, red, black, and green.
- Glue or adhesive
- Glossy Accents (optional)
- Cricut Scraper
- Cricut Brayer
Post a photo in the comment section or tag your projects on social media @thebeardedhousewife using the hashtag #beardedhousewife! I’d love to see how yours turn out!!
WANT MORE FRUIT DESIGNS & CUT FILES?
My crafty friends and I got together to bring you 19 fruit designs, projects, and cut files all FREE! Check out the list below.