LEARN TO MAKE CUTE BOX CARDS FOR VALENTINE'S DAY ON YOUR CRICUT CUTTING MACHINE
It is that time of year again where we all make cute and love filled crafts to give to our Valentine.
This box card is super easy to make and I hope you like it!
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
VALENTINE'S DAY BOX CARD – MATERIALS LIST
Post a photo in the comment section or tag your projects on social media @thebeardedhousewife using the hashtag #beardedhousewife! I’d love to see how yours turn out!!
WANT MORE VALENTINE'S DAY SVGS & PROJECTS?
My crafty friends and I got together to bring you 21 FREE Valentine's Day SVGs and Projects. Check out the image below and the links to get these amazing designs!
- Persia Lou, Queen of Hearts SVG
- The Listed Home, Love Blooms' Papercut Template
- Hello Creative Family, Love You Loads Vintage Truck SVG
- The Girl Creative, Loved John 3:16
- Like Love Do, Layered tattoo lovebirds heart SVG
- Little Miss Eden Rose, Youre loved Valentines SVG
- The Denver Housewife, Rawr Means I Love You
- 100 Directions, Cute Penguin Valentine SVG
- The Quiet Grove, Valentine Tic Tac Toe I Love You SVG
- Kara Creates, In My Self Love Era
- Dinosaur Mama, Conversation Heart Pinata
- Kiy's Craftroom, Bee Mine
- Artsy-Fartsy Mama, Be My Boo
- Liz on Call, floral heart
- Simple Made Pretty, I Steal Hearts
- My Designs in the Chaos, Bugs and Kisses
- The Bearded Housewife, Valentine's Day Box Card
- Extraordinary Chaos, Layered Heart Tree
- Sunshine and Munchkins, XO Tic Tac Toe
- Crafting in the Rain, Happy Mail
- Tried & True Creative, Anti Valentine Club