LEARN TO MAKE FESTIVE STACKED CARDS FOR FOURTH OF JULY USING YOUR CRICUT CUTTING MACHINE
Can you believe is it soon the Fourth of July? Crazy!
I wanted to try out a new technique so I created this stacked Fourth of July card. The card comes together by stacking the layers of cardstock to get the desired affect. This way it is easier to line everything up and creates a cool depth to the card.
I am using some patterned Fourth of July paper to help with the theme. Links are below if you are interested in the paper.
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
STACKED FOURTH OF JULY CARD – MATERIALS LIST
I just love the festive and look this card has. The balloons turned out so cute and the patterned paper really make the whole thing pop! I hope you get a chance to make this one.
Post a photo in the comment section or tag your projects on social media @thebeardedhousewife using the hashtag #beardedhousewife! I’d love to see how your cards turn out!
MORE FREE FOURTH OF JULY CUT FILES
Want more Fourth of July cut files and designs? See the links below to see fun cut files from some of my favorite designers and bloggers!
- Red, White, and Blue Butterfly – Persia Lou
- Patriotic Food Toppers – Amy Robison
- Red White and Blue Flowers – Crafting Overload
- Stars and Stripes Border – Studio Xtine
- Party in the USA – Polka Dotted Blue Jay
- Party Like It's 1776 – Gina C. Creates
- Cute Star Pledge of Allegiance – Pen + Posh
- America the Beautiful – Poofy Cheeks Blog
- Star-Spangled – Crafty Life Mom
- Oh My Stars – Crafty Life Mom
- Here for the Fireworks – Liz on Call
- Layered Wreath – Maggie Rose Design Co.
- Stacked 4th of July Card – The Bearded Housewife
- USA Since 1776 – The Walnut Street House
- Ready to Sparkle – Sunshine and Munchkins
- Let Freedom Ring – Lettered by Stephanie
- It's Lit – Tam's Sweet Life (link no longer available)
- Stars and Stripes Forever – Spot of Tea Designs
- All American Family – Simply Made Fun
- Patriotic LOVE – Tried & True Creative