LEARN HOW TO MAKE FUN MULTI-COLORED BIRTHDAY CARDS USING YOUR CRICUT CUTTING MACHINE'S DRAW FUNCTION!
This month with my design hop group, the theme was birthdays. We can always use more birthday card ideas right?
So, I designed this fun card that uses your Cricut pens to draw on the sentiment for you. Isn't it fun?
What I love about this card is that you can change up the theme just by using different papers and pen colors.
For example, this card was made using birthday themed papers and all my rainbow colored pens.
In the tutorial today, I will be showing you a fun October/Halloween themed version using black and orange pens along with some fun Halloween papers.
No matter how you want to customize this card, you will follow the same process outlines in the tutorial below.
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
MULTI-COLORED BIRTHDAY CARDS – MATERIALS LIST
- I am using my Cricut Maker. You could also use your Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Explore 3, or Cricut Maker 3!
- Cricut Scoring Wheel or Scoring Stylus
- Cricut LightGrip Cutting Mat (blue) or Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green)
- Cardstock. I am using the Halloween Magic paper pack by Echo Park Paper Company
- Cricut Pens in your choice of colors. I am using Black and Orange.
- Foam squares
- Glue or adhesive
- Cricut Scraper
- Cricut Brayer
This card, no matter how you choose to customize it, will put a smile on anyone's face. I can’t wait to see how you make yours!
Post a photo in the comment section or tag your projects on social media @thebeardedhousewife using the hashtag #beardedhousewife! I’d love to see how your cards turn out!
MORE FREE BIRTHDAY CUT FILES
Want more Birthday cut files and designs? See the links below to see fun cut files from some of my favorite designers and bloggers!
- Happy Birthday Cake Sketch/ Foil Quill Design by Persia Lou
- Cactus Cupcake Topper by Amy Robison
- Happy Birthday Cake Topper by Crafting Overload
- Birthday Emoji Mini Pinata by Studio Xtine
- Calories Don't Count on Your Birthday by Polka Dotted Blue Jay
- Birthday Cake Paper Box by Oh Yay Studio
- Cupcake Gift Card Holder by Gina C. Creates
- Birthday Wine Glasses by Pen + Posh
- Birthday Girl + Birthday Boy by Kayla Makes
- Happy Birthday Topper by Poofy Cheeks
- Happy Birthday Print and Cut Card by Crafty Life Mom
- Birthday Hat by Me and My Inklings
- Birthday Wishes by Liz on Call
- Multi-Colored Birthday Card by The Bearded Housewife
- Here for the Cake by Sunshine and Munchkins
- Wish Big by Lettered by Stephanie
- Gift Tag Shaker by Craftara Creates
- Unicorn Birthday Card by Spot of Tea Designs
- Made in the 80's by Simply Made Fun
- It's My Birthday by Tried & True Creative