LEARN HOW TO MAKE FUN SLIMLINE CARDS FOR ST. PATRICK'S DAY ON YOUR CRICUT CUTTING MACHINE
I have been asked a lot to make more masculine cards. So, I decided to make this modern/masculine slimline card for St. Patrick's Day.
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
You can purchase the SVG cut file for this project in my shop here.
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
ST. PATRICK'S DAY SLIMLINE CARD – MATERIALS LIST
- I am using my Cricut Maker. You could also use your Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Explore 3, or Cricut Maker 3!
- Cricut Scoring Wheel or Scoring Stylus
- Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green)
- Cardstock.I am using my white cardstock, green, and patterned paper.
- Cricut Pen. I am using Black.
- Cricut Scraper
- Cricut Brayer
I hope you like this one!