How to Make Little Monster Side Edge Cards
LEARN HOW TO MAKE FUN LITTLE MONSTER SIDE EDGE CARDS ON YOUR CRICUT CUTTING MACHINE
If you have kids, you know they can be little monsters! I created this card as a cute little way to say “Happy Halloween”.
However, you could use this card for any occasion.
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
TBH Crafters Club Members can download the SVG cut file for this project in the File Library.
Not a Member? Click here or the link at the bottom of the page to join!
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
LITTLE MONSTER SIDE EDGE CARD – MATERIALS LIST
- I am using my Cricut Maker. You could also use your Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Explore 3, or Cricut Maker 3!
- Cricut Scoring Wheel or Scoring Stylus
- Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green)
- Cardstock. I am using my standard white cardstock, orange, green, blue, black, and patterned paper.
- Cricut Pen. I am using Black.
- Glue or adhesive
- Cricut Scraper
- Cricut Brayer
WANT MORE MONSTER CUT FILES & DESIGNS?
My crafty friends and I got together to bring you 20 free Monster themed cut files and designs! Check them out below.
- Momster | Abbi Kirsten Collections
- Frankenstein | Persia Lou
- Three Eyed Monster | Crafting Overload
- Witch Lollipop Holder | Gina C. Creates
- Mommies Little Monster | Color Me Crafty
- Spooky Vibes | The Denver Housewife
- Monster Suckers | The Quiet Grove
- Witches Hat Box | Dinosaur Mama
- Set of Four Trick or Treat Bags | Kiy’s Craftroom
- Candy Monster | Crafty Life Mom
- Monster Mash | Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Candy’s for Kids | Liz on Call
- Hey Boo Pumpkin Monster | Simple Made Pretty
- Little Monster Side Edge Card | The Bearded Housewife
- Let’s Go Ghouls | The Walnut Street House
- Mom of Monsters & Mom’s Monster | Sunshine & Munchkins
- Bat Cupcake Toppers | Craftara Creates
- You Can’t Scare Me | Tried & True Creative
- Jack o’Lantern Handle Box | Dinosaur Mama
- Boo Crew | The Denver Housewife
Post a photo in the comment section or tag your projects on social media @thebeardedhousewife using the hashtag #beardedhousewife! I’d love to see how yours turn out!!
WANT TO MAKE GREETING CARDS AND PAPERCRAFTS ON YOUR CRICUT?
JOIN THE BEARDED HOUSEWIFE CRAFTERS CLUB TO GAIN ACCESS TO HUNDREDS OF SVG CUT FILES, PROJECTS, AND OUR EXCLUSIVE COMMUNITY!
WANT TO REMEMBER THIS POST FOR LATER? PIN THIS POST TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!