LEARN HOW TO MAKE FUN TRICK OR TREATER CARDS ON YOUR CRICUT CUTTING MACHINE
Halloween can be a busy time of year. You have parties, costume shopping, candy to find…
I wanted to make a fun and simple card that you can make for your little ones and even friends and family.
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
TRICK OR TREATERS LAYERED CARD – MATERIALS LIST
- I am using my Cricut Maker. You could also use your Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Explore 3, or Cricut Maker 3!
- Cricut Scoring Wheel or Scoring Stylus
- Cricut LightGrip Cutting Mat (blue) or Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green)
- Cardstock. I am using my standard white cardstock, orange, and black
- Cricut Pen. I am using Black.
- Glue or adhesive
- Cricut Scraper
- Cricut Brayer
Post a photo in the comment section or tag your projects on social media @thebeardedhousewife using the hashtag #beardedhousewife! I’d love to see how yours turn out!!
WANT TO REMEMBER THIS POST FOR LATER? PIN THIS POST TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!