LEARN HOW TO MAKE CUTE EASTER BUNNY Z-FOLD CARDS ON YOUR CRICUT CUTTING MACHINE
I just love this cute card. The little bunny tending to his garden hoping someone will come to trade Easter candy for those carrots!
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
You can purchase the SVG cut file for this project in my shop here.
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
EASTER BUNNY Z-FOLD CARD – MATERIALS LIST
- I am using my Cricut Maker. You could also use your Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Explore 3, or Cricut Maker 3!
- Cricut Scoring Wheel or Scoring Stylus
- Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green)
- Cardstock. I am using my white cardstock, pinks, blues, purples, yellow, green, and patterned paper.
- Cricut Pens. I am using Black and Sour Green.
- Cricut Scraper
- Cricut Brayer
Post a photo in the comment section or tag your projects on social media @thebeardedhousewife using the hashtag #beardedhousewife! I’d love to see how yours turn out!!