LEARN TO MAKE EASY FOILED ORNAMENT CARDS ON YOUR CRICUT CUTTING MACHINE
I love using the Foil Transfer Tool on card projects. I know some people have poor results but I have never really had an issue.
This card can be made on any cutting machine. If using the Cricut Joy, you will want to use a premade card base and envelope.
If you have reservations about using the Foil Transfer Tool, no worries. You could use the metallic Cricut Pens to get a similar look. In the picture below, I am using the Silver pen.
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
FOILED ORNAMENT CARD – MATERIALS LIST
- I am using my Cricut Maker. You could also use your Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Maker 3, or Cricut Joy!!
- Cricut Scoring Wheel or Scoring Stylus
- Cricut Foil Transfer Tool
- Cricut Foil Transfer Sheets
- Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green)
- Cardstock. I am using my standard white cardstock, red, gold metallic and patterned paper.
- Glue or adhesive
- Cricut Scraper
- Cricut Brayer
Post a photo in the comment section or tag your projects on social media @thebeardedhousewife using the hashtag #beardedhousewife! I’d love to see how yours turn out!!