LEARN HOW TO MAKE EASY FALL SLIMLINE CARDS ON YOUR CRICUT CUTTING MACHINE
I know fall may not be a season you think of when card making but I just love it. The colors and textures of autumn make it easy to create something fun!
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
You can download the SVG file for this project at the bottom of this post.
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
HELLO FALL SLIMLINE CARD – MATERIALS LIST
- I am using the FABULOUS Cricut Maker. You could also use your Cricut Explore Air 2 !
- Cricut Scoring Wheel or Scoring Stylus
- Cricut LightGrip Cutting Mat (blue) or Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green)
- Cardstock. I am using my standard white cardstock, orange, yellow, green, brown, and red.
- Cricut Pen. I am using Black.
- Glue or adhesive
- Cricut Scraper
- Cricut Brayer
WANT MORE FALL CUT FILES & DESIGNS?
My crafty friends and I got together to bring you 20 free Fall themed cut files and designs! Check them out below.
- Best Free Fall SVGs | Abbi Kirsten Collections
- “I Love Fall So Mush” Mushroom SVG | Persia Lou
- Fall Circle Design | Crafting Overload
- Spice Spice Baby | Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Layered Pumpkin Shadow Box | Gina C. Creates
- >Adorable Hello Fall SVG | Color Me Crafty
- Pumpkin Spice Vibes | The Denver Housewife
- Fall for You… | The Quiet Grove
- Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice | Dinosaur Mama
- 6 Fall Faux Leather Earring Designs | Kiy’s Craftroom
- Girl Who Loves Fall | Crafty Life Mom
- Sweater Weather | Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Hello Fall | Liz on Call
- Fall-elujah | Simple Made Pretty
- Fall Slimline Card | The Bearded Housewife
- Pumpkin Vibes Baby | The Walnut Street House
- Fall Leaves Heart | Sunshine and Munchkins
- Gather and Give Thanks Cake Topper | Craftara Creates
- Fall Is Booked | Simply Made Fun
- Whatever Spices Your Pumpkin | Tried & True Creative
Post a photo in the comment section or tag your projects on social media @thebeardedhousewife using the hashtag #beardedhousewife! I’d love to see how yours turn out!!
WANT THE FREE SVG FILE SO YOU CAN MAKE THIS HELLO FALL SLIMLINE CARD YOURSELF?
GET IT FROM MY RESOURCE LIBRARY! YOU’LL RECEIVE THE PASSWORD FOR THE RESOURCE LIBRARY INSTANTLY AFTER FILLING OUT THE FORM BELOW!