LEARN HOW TO MAKE CUTE SLIMLINE CARDS FOR EASTER USING YOUR CRICUT CUTTING MACHINE
I love how colorful this fun slimline card is! Super easy to make, too.
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
You can purchase the SVG cut file for this project in my shop here.
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
EASTER SLIMLINE CARD – MATERIALS LIST
- I am using my Cricut Maker. You could also use your Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Explore 3, or Cricut Maker 3!
- Cricut Scoring Wheel or Scoring Stylus
- Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green)
- Cardstock.I am using my white cardstock, pastel cardstock, and brown.
- Cricut Pen. I am using Purple.
- Cricut Scraper
- Cricut Brayer
I hope you like this one!