LEARN HOW TO MAKE ADORABLE EASTER BUNTING INSERT CARDS USING ANY CRICUT CUTTING MACHINE
How cute is this Easter bunting?
Like all of my insert cards on the blog, you can use any Cricut cutting machine to create this card. In the download, you will find two folders inside. One for Cricut Explore and Cricut Maker and one for Cricut Joy.
For this tutorial, I will be using my Cricut Maker as well as the corresponding SVG file. To make this card on a Cricut Joy, follow the basic steps from my Easter Egg Insert Card. Remember to ungroup the design, convert the clipart to pen, and attach the group together before cutting!
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
You can purchase the SVG cut file for this project in my shop here.
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
EASTER BUNTING INSERT CARD – MATERIALS LIST
- I am using my Cricut Maker. You could also use your Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Maker 3, or Cricut Joy!!
- Cricut Scoring Wheel or Scoring Stylus
- Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green)
- Cardstock. I am using my white cardstock, pink, and patterned paper
- Cricut Pens. I am using Sour Green and Purple.
- Cricut Scraper
- Cricut Brayer
Post a photo in the comment section or tag your projects on social media @thebeardedhousewife using the hashtag #beardedhousewife! I’d love to see how yours turn out!!