LEARN TO MAKE CUTE STUCK ON YOU CARDS ON YOUR CRICUT CUTTING MACHINE FOR VALENTINE'S DAY
You all know that I love cutesy stuff. That is just what this card is. So cutesy!
Totally customize this using favorite colors for the pot and bow or remove the bow or add another to make a same sex couple card!
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
STUCK ON YOU LAYERED CARD – MATERIALS LIST
- I am using my Cricut Maker. You could also use your Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Explore 3, or Cricut Maker 3!!
- Cricut Scoring Wheel or Scoring Stylus
- Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green)
- Cardstock. I am using my standard white cardstock, red, greens, pinks, and purples.
- Cricut Pen. I am using Red.
- Glue or adhesive
- Cricut Scraper
- Cricut Brayer
Post a photo in the comment section or tag your projects on social media @thebeardedhousewife using the hashtag #beardedhousewife! I’d love to see how yours turn out!!