How to Make Happy Spring Layered Cards
LEARN TO MAKE FUN HAPPY SPRING LAYERED CARDS ON YOUR CRICUT CUTTING MACHINE
I don’t know about you but I am ready for some spring weather! That new beginning of seeing the flowers start to bud and the birds chirping.
To get ready for the spring season, I created this fun layered card.
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
TBH Crafters Club Members can download the SVG cut file for this project in the File Library.
Not a Member? Click here or the link at the bottom of the page to join!
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
HAPPY SPRING LAYERED CARD – MATERIALS LIST
- I am using my Cricut Maker. You could also use your Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Explore 3, or Cricut Maker 3!!
- Cricut Scoring Wheel or Scoring Stylus
- Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green)
- Cardstock. I am using my standard white cardstock, blue, greens, pinks, and yellow.
- Glue or adhesive
- Cricut Scraper
- Cricut Brayer
Post a photo in the comment section or tag your projects on social media @thebeardedhousewife using the hashtag #beardedhousewife! I’d love to see how yours turn out!!
WANT MORE SPRING DESIGNS & CUT FILES?
My crafty buddies and I got together to offer you a bunch of free spring designs for you! Check them out below!
- Spring Cherry Blossoms by Abbi Kirsten Collections
- Life In Full Bloom by Persialou
- Dance In The Rain by Crafting Overload
- Keep Blooming by Gina C. Creates
- Paper Hydrangeas by Dinosaur Mama
- Easter Baskey by Kiys Craftroom
- Maybe She’s A Wildflower by Crafty Life Mom
- Wild and Free by Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Flower Power by Liz on Call
- Welcome Spring by Simple Made Pretty
- Happy Spring Layered Cards by The Bearded Housewife
- Live Simply Bloom Wildy by The Walnut Street House
- Spring Layered File by Extraordinary Chaos
- Spring Fever by Sunshine & Munchkins
- Still Growing by Tried and True
WANT THE SVG CUT FILE TO MAKE THIS PROJECT YOURSELF?
JOIN THE BEARDED HOUSEWIFE CRAFTERS CLUB TO GAIN ACCESS TO HUNDREDS OF SVG CUT FILES, PROJECTS, AND OUR EXCLUSIVE COMMUNITY!
WANT TO REMEMBER THIS POST FOR LATER? PIN THIS POST TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
Great card! All kind of viruses here too. Get well soon, and thank you for this colorful card👍
Thank you for the colourful happy looking card! It is just what is needed at this time of year! Hope you are all feeling better soon! Lots of Love and Light and Healing
Thanks again for the beautiful, happy card! Will enjoy making it! 👍👍☺️