LEARN TO MAKE CUTE HAPPY GHOST LAYERED CARDS FOR HALLOWEEN ON YOUR CRICUT CUTTING MACHINE
I just love cute Halloween stuff. I have never been one for the scary stuff (American Horror Story is the exception). Our whole house is decked out in cutesy ghosts and pumpkins and bats.
I wanted to make a cute Halloween card inspired by the ghosts I made out of felt that hang on our front porch.
This design is a layered paper design. No pen involved, just layers of cardstock and glue.
Once I finished, I used some Glossy Accents on the sentiment, the spider web, and the potion to add a little shimmer and dimension.
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
You can download the SVG file for this project at the bottom of this post.
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
HAPPY GHOST LAYERED CARD – MATERIALS LIST
- I am using the FABULOUS Cricut Maker. You could also use your Cricut Explore Air 2!
- Cricut LightGrip Cutting Mat (blue) or Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green)
- Cricut Scoring Wheel or Scoring Stylus
- Cardstock in your choice of colors. I am using my white cardstock for the card base, patterned paper from Echo Park Paper Company, and some scraps from the Autumn Pack from American Crafts.
- Glue or Adhesive
- Cricut Brayer
- Cricut Scraper
- Cricut Tweezers
- Glossy Accents (optional)
I just love how happy this little ghost is. Brewing up his little potion for the party guests. LOL!
Post a photo in the comment section or tag your projects on social media @thebeardedhousewife using the hashtag #beardedhousewife! I’d love to see how yours turn out!!
WANT THE FREE SVG FILE SO YOU MAKE THIS HAPPY GHOST LAYERED CARD YOURSELF?
GET IT FROM MY RESOURCE LIBRARY! YOU’LL RECEIVE THE PASSWORD FOR THE RESOURCE LIBRARY INSTANTLY AFTER FILLING OUT THE FORM BELOW!