Happy Halloween Layered Cards
LEARN TO MAKE CUTE HAPPY GHOST LAYERED CARDS FOR HALLOWEEN ON YOUR CRICUT CUTTING MACHINE
I just love cute Halloween stuff. I have never been one for the scary stuff (American Horror Story is the exception). Our whole house is decked out in cutesy ghosts and pumpkins and bats.
I wanted to make a cute Halloween card inspired by the ghosts I made out of felt that hang on our front porch.
This design is a layered paper design. No pen involved, just layers of cardstock and glue.
Once I finished, I used some Glossy Accents on the sentiment, the spider web, and the potion to add a little shimmer and dimension.
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
TBH Crafters Club Members can download the SVG cut file for this project in the File Library.
Not a Member? Click here or the link at the bottom of the page to join!
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
HAPPY GHOST LAYERED CARD – MATERIALS LIST
- I am using my Cricut Maker. You could also use your Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Explore 3, or Cricut Maker 3!
- Cricut LightGrip Cutting Mat (blue) or Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green)
- Cricut Scoring Wheel or Scoring Stylus
- Cardstock in your choice of colors. I am using my white cardstock for the card base, patterned paper from Echo Park Paper Company, and some scraps from the Autumn Pack from American Crafts.
- Glue or Adhesive
- Cricut Brayer
- Cricut Scraper
- Cricut Tweezers
- Glossy Accents (optional)
I just love how happy this little ghost is. Brewing up his little potion for the party guests. LOL!
Post a photo in the comment section or tag your projects on social media @thebeardedhousewife using the hashtag #beardedhousewife! I’d love to see how yours turn out!!
WANT THE SVG CUT FILE TO MAKE THIS PROJECT YOURSELF?
JOIN THE BEARDED HOUSEWIFE CRAFTERS CLUB TO GAIN ACCESS TO HUNDREDS OF SVG CUT FILES, PROJECTS, AND OUR EXCLUSIVE COMMUNITY!
WANT TO REMEMBER THIS POST FOR LATER? PIN THIS POST TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!