LEARN HOW TO CREATE BEAUTIFUL FOILED CHRISTMAS CARDS USING YOUR CRICUT AND THE FOIL TRANSFER TOOL
Who doesn't like a little sparkle, especially during the holidays? Well, that is just what you get with this foiled Christmas Tree Card.
Using the foil transfer tool and your Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2, this easy card will impress anyone you send it to.
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
FOILED CHRISTMAS TREE CARD – MATERIALS LIST
- I am using my Cricut Maker. You could also use your Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Explore 3, or Cricut Maker 3!
- Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green)
- Cricut Scoring Wheel or Scoring Stylus
- Cricut Cardstock in your choice of color
- Cricut Foil Transfer Kit
- Cricut Foil Transfer Sheets (available in silver and gold)
- Cricut Scraper
I love the way the light is reflected against the gold foiling. It is so pretty.
Post a photo in the comment section or tag your projects on social media @thebeardedhousewife using the hashtag #beardedhousewife! I’d love to see how yours turn out!!