LEARN HOW TO MAKE A SUPER EASY HALLOWEEN GARLAND TO ADD A FESTIVE TOUCH TO YOUR MANTEL USING YOUR CRICUT
October is now here and that means that fall decorating has shifted to HALLOWEEN! My Easy Fall Bunting tutorial was such a hit, not only with all of you but with my family, that I decided I wanted to make a Halloween Garland as well!
I changed up the shape of the pennants and added some Halloween embellishments. Instead of twine, I strung the garland with ribbon. Isn't it cute? I love the pop of orange and black!!
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
This can be made with your cutting machine or even be printed off on your home printer!
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
HALLOWEEN GARLAND – MATERIALS LIST
- I am using the FABULOUS Cricut Maker. You could also use your Cricut Explore Air 2 !
- Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green)
- Cardstock of your choice. I am using Orange Cardstock.
- Vinyl in your choice of colors. I am using Oracal 631 in Black.
- Transfer Tape
- 3/8 inch ribbon in your choice of color. I am using Black.
- Cricut Scraper
- Cricut Weeding Tool
- 3M Command Clear Mini Light Clips for hanging the finished garland.
I hope you enjoy this project! It really adds some Halloween flair to your room!
Post a photo in the comment section or tag your projects on social media @thebeardedhousewife using the hashtag #beardedhousewife! I’d love to know what you think!