LEARN TO MAKE EASY FALL INSERT CARDS ON ANY CRICUT CUTTING MACHINE
It has been a while since I posted a quick and easy insert card for everyone so I created this cute Hello Fall version.
I used some fun patterned paper for the envelope to give it a little more fall flair.
The card can be made on any cutting machine. In the download, you will find two folders inside. One for Cricut Explore and Cricut Maker and one for Cricut Joy.
Note: The version for the Cricut Joy is only the design so it would be best to use Cricut’s Insert Card Packs available at most craft stores! For more information on how to use this design with a Cricut Joy, please take a look at my Dad & Me Insert Cards!
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
HELLO FALL INSERT CARD – MATERIALS LIST
- I am using my Cricut Maker. You could also use your Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Maker 3, or Cricut Joy!!
- Cricut Scoring Wheel or Scoring Stylus
- Cricut LightGrip Cutting Mat (blue) or Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green)
- Cardstock. I am using my standard white cardstock, Autumn cardstock, and Polka Dot.
- Cricut Pen. I am using Moccasin.
- Glue or adhesive
- Cricut Scraper
- Cricut Brayer
I just know this card will brighten anyone's day. Especially those who just L-O-V-E Fall!
Post a photo in the comment section or tag your projects on social media @thebeardedhousewife using the hashtag #beardedhousewife! I’d love to see how yours turn out!!