LEARN HOW TO MAKE FESTIVE FALL COASTERS USING YOUR CRICUT AND INFUSIBLE INK TRANSFER SHEETS
If you have picked up anything from my last few posts is that I love fall decorating! So, of course, I had to make some fall coasters for my living room. Also, because this project is on the smaller side, I am using my Cricut Joy! YAY!
My style is usually simple touches and not overly done decor. That’s why I love to make coasters! You can add splash of color or whimsy into something so utilitarian.
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
You can download the SVG file for this project at the bottom of this post.
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
FALL COASTERS – MATERIALS LIST
- I am using the AWESOME Cricut Joy. You could also use your Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore Air 2 !
- Cricut Infusible Ink Coaster Blanks, Square
- Cricut Joy Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets – Tangerine
- Cricut Joy Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets – Cherry Red
- Cricut Joy StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green)
- Cricut Brayer
- Cricut Weeding Tool
- Cricut EasyPress 2
- Cricut EasyPress Mat
- Butcher Paper (included with your Infusible ink transfer sheets)
- Cricut Heat Resistant Tape
I hope you will love these coasters as much as I do. Like I said before, they add such a nice pop of fall color to your living room or table!
Post a photo in the comment section or tag your projects on social media @thebeardedhousewife using the hashtag #beardedhousewife! I’d love to see your coasters!!
WANT THE FREE SVG FILE SO YOU MAKE THESE FALL COASTERS YOURSELF?
GET IT FROM MY RESOURCE LIBRARY! YOU’LL RECEIVE THE PASSWORD FOR THE RESOURCE LIBRARY INSTANTLY AFTER FILLING OUT THE FORM BELOW!