LEARN HOW TO CREATE EASY AND FESTIVE FALL BUNTING WITH CARDSTOCK AND YOUR CRICUT CUTTING MACHINE!
Fall is in the air! While my allergies tend to be CRAZY this time of year, I love love love to decorate for this season! I have always liked bunting on the fireplace for the fall but never found the right style. So, I decided to make some with my FABULOUS Cricut!
I love how it turned out, don't you? Let me show you how to make it!
I designed this to be used with your cutting machine or even be printed off on your home printer!
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
EASY FALL BUNTING – MATERIALS LIST
- I am using the FABULOUS Cricut Maker. You could also use your Cricut Explore Air 2 !
- Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green)
- Cardstock of your choice. I am using Kraft Cardstock.
- Vinyl in your choice of colors. I am using Oracal 631 in Orange and Black.
- Transfer Tape
- Natural Jute Twine in your choice of thickness.
- 3M Command Clear Mini Light Clips for hanging the finished bunting.
Not only do I love how this looks but how easy it was! The whole project from Design Space to done was around 35 minutes!
I hope you enjoy this design and use it in your fall decor! You can also use the basic bunting shape for any event or holiday!! Add a clever saying for birthdays, open houses, etc! It is so versatile!
Post a photo in the comment section or tag your projects on social media @thebeardedhousewife using the hashtag #beardedhousewife! I’d love to know what you think!