LEARN TO MAKE GORGEOUS PAPER POINSETTIAS USING YOUR CRICUT OR OTHER CUTTING MACHINE
Okay, everyone. I finally made a paper flower for you all. I really think I made something beautiful with these paper poinsettias!
This paper Christmas flower is not only gorgeous with the gold edging made with a paint pen but I am sure it will become a staple in your holiday decor!
If you don't have a cutting machine, you can print off the PDF versions of this flower and hand cut the layers to assemble it!
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
PAPER POINSETTIA – MATERIALS LIST
- I am using my Cricut Maker. You could also use your Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Explore 3, or Cricut Maker 3!
- Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green)
- Cricut Scoring Wheel or Scoring Stylus
- Cricut Cardstock. I am using traditional red and green. However, a pop of gold glitter paper would be beautiful for the center!
- Gold Paint Pen
- Cricut Brayer
- Glue Gun with glue sticks
I know you are going to love this beautiful paper flower. It would be perfect on the wall wherever you need that burst of Holiday sparkle, add a ribbon to the back and hang it on your front door or even place as a centerpiece on your Christmas table!
Post a photo in the comment section or tag your projects on social media @thebeardedhousewife using the hashtag #beardedhousewife! I’d love to see how your poinsettia turns out!!