LEARN HOW TO MAKE ADORABLE JACK-O-LANTERN COASTERS USING LAYERED CRICUT INFUSIBLE INK
If you have been reading my blog for a while, you know that I love to make coasters for every season/holiday like my American Flag Coasters or Fall Coasters, for example. Now that the Halloween season is upon us, I wanted to come up with a cute Halloween Coaster design for my end tables!
This design uses two layers of Infusible Ink. Never done that before? Don't worry! It is super simple and totally works! The finished result is still a completely smooth finish and that layered design is so adorable!
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you).Read my full disclosure policy here.
HALLOWEEN COASTERS – MATERIALS LIST
- I am using the FABULOUS Cricut Maker. You could also use your Cricut Explore Air 2 or Cricut Joy!
- Cricut Infusible Ink Coaster Blanks, Square
- Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets, Tangerine
- Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets, Black
- Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green)
- Cricut Brayer to help adhere the transfer sheet to your mat
- Cricut Weeding Tool
- Cricut EasyPress 2
- Cricut EasyPress Mat
- Cricut Heat Resistant Tape
- Butcher Paper (included with your Infusible ink transfer sheets)
These Jack-o-Lantern coasters just make you smile! I am sure your friends and family will chuckle when they see them!
Looking for more cute Halloween Coasters? Check out my Halloween SVG Files in The Bearded Housewife Shop!
Post a photo in the comment section or tag your projects on social media @thebeardedhousewife using the hashtag #beardedhousewife! I’d love to see your coasters!!