LEARN TO MAKE PRETTY CHURCH BOX CARDS FOR CHRISTMAS USING YOUR CRICUT CUTTING MACHINE
I admit, we do not go to church like we should. It is very rare that we go. Whether it be a baptism, wedding, or funeral, I always leave the service telling my husband that we need to start going regularly.
I remember Christmas Eve midnight mass. The church was so beautifully decorated and it seemed like the unity of the church-goers was almost palpable.
I created this box card in honor of those memories. It not only is super easy to assemble, it is beautiful on your table. Add a sentiment to the back, fold it flat, and mail it in the included envelope.
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
CHRISTMAS CHURCH BOX CARD – MATERIALS LIST
- I am using my Cricut Maker. You could also use your Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Explore 3, or Cricut Maker 3!
- Cricut LightGrip Cutting Mat (blue) or Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green)
- Cricut Scoring Wheel or Scoring Stylus
- Cardstock in your choice of colors. I am using my white cardstock for the card base, green and red for the wreath, and blue for the envelope inlay.
- Glue or Adhesive
- Cricut Brayer
- Cricut Scraper
- Cricut Tweezers
I know this card will put a smile on anyone’s face – religious or not!
Post a photo in the comment section or tag your projects on social media @thebeardedhousewife using the hashtag #beardedhousewife! I’d love to see how yours turn out!!
WANT MORE FREE HOLIDAY CUT FILES?
Thirteen of my crafting buddies and I got together for the Holiday Showcase. Take a look at these amazing Holiday crafts!
- Gift Labels from Jen Swift of WellCraftedStudio.com
- Christmas Village for Advent from Lucy of PaperGlitterGlue.com
- Wood Door Hanger from Laurie of CraftRoomTime.com
- Hand Lettered Holiday Cards from Maira of VialDesigns.com
- Flocked HTV Christmas Pillows from Natalie of Nelidesign.com
- Paper Poinsettia from Abbi of AbbiKirstenCollections.com
- Holly Wreath from Gjoa of SpecialHeartStudio.com
- Holiday Explosion Card from Jennifer of MyScrapMenagerie.com
- Handmade Christmas Card from Sarah of CraftwithSarah.com
- Christmas Explosion Box from Emily of MinorDIY.com
- Paper Craft Spinning Ornaments from Bette of BettesMakes.com
- Scrapbooking Christmas Cards from Molly of MollyCreates.com
- Hanukkah Earrings from Amy of AmyRomeu.com