LEARN TO MAKE PRETTY CHURCH BOX CARDS FOR CHRISTMAS USING YOUR CRICUT CUTTING MACHINE
I admit, we do not go to church like we should. It is very rare that we go. Whether it be a baptism, wedding, or funeral, I always leave the service telling my husband that we need to start going regularly.
I remember Christmas Eve midnight mass. The church was so beautifully decorated and it seemed like the unity of the church-goers was almost palpable.
I created this box card in honor of those memories. It not only is super easy to assemble, it is beautiful on your table. Add a sentiment to the back, fold it flat, and mail it in the included envelope.
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
You can download the SVG file for this project at the bottom of this post.
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
CHRISTMAS CHURCH BOX CARD – MATERIALS LIST
- I am using the FABULOUS Cricut Maker. You could also use your Cricut Explore Air 2!
- Cricut LightGrip Cutting Mat (blue) or Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green)
- Cricut Scoring Wheel or Scoring Stylus
- Cardstock in your choice of colors. I am using my white cardstock for the card base, green and red for the wreath, and blue for the envelope inlay.
- Glue or Adhesive
- Cricut Brayer
- Cricut Scraper
- Cricut Tweezers
I know this card will put a smile on anyone’s face – religious or not!
Post a photo in the comment section or tag your projects on social media @thebeardedhousewife using the hashtag #beardedhousewife! I’d love to see how yours turn out!!
WANT MORE FREE HOLIDAY CUT FILES?
Thirteen of my crafting buddies and I got together for the Holiday Showcase. Take a look at these amazing Holiday crafts!
- Gift Labels from Jen Swift of WellCraftedStudio.com
- Christmas Village for Advent from Lucy of PaperGlitterGlue.com
- Wood Door Hanger from Laurie of CraftRoomTime.com
- Hand Lettered Holiday Cards from Maira of VialDesigns.com
- Flocked HTV Christmas Pillows from Natalie of Nelidesign.com
- Paper Poinsettia from Abbi of AbbiKirstenCollections.com
- Holly Wreath from Gjoa of SpecialHeartStudio.com
- Holiday Explosion Card from Jennifer of MyScrapMenagerie.com
- Handmade Christmas Card from Sarah of CraftwithSarah.com
- Christmas Explosion Box from Emily of MinorDIY.com
- Paper Craft Spinning Ornaments from Bette of BettesMakes.com
- Scrapbooking Christmas Cards from Molly of MollyCreates.com
- Hanukkah Earrings from Amy of AmyRomeu.com
WANT THE FREE SVG FILE SO YOU MAKE THIS CHRISTMAS CHURCH BOX CARD YOURSELF?
GET IT FROM MY RESOURCE LIBRARY! YOU’LL RECEIVE THE PASSWORD FOR THE RESOURCE LIBRARY INSTANTLY AFTER FILLING OUT THE FORM BELOW!