LEARN TO MAKE EASY AND ADORABLE CARDS FOR YOUR VALENTINES USING YOUR CRICUT CUTTING MACHINE
Valentine's Day is coming up fast! I wanted to share with you this crazy easy yet adorable Be Mine Valentine's card!
Now, this quick cut card is only two layers and doesn't involve a pen or scoring wheel/stylus. Of course, I included an envelope file for you to use which will need to be scored so keep that in mind!
Also, if you don't have a cutting machine, you can still make this card! I have added a PDF version that you can just print off on your home printer!
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
BE MINE VALENTINE'S CARD – MATERIALS LIST
- I am using my Cricut Maker. You could also use your Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Explore 3, or Cricut Maker 3!
- Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green)
- Cricut Scoring Wheel or Scoring Stylus (for the envelope)
- Cricut Cardstock in your choice of color
- Glue or adhesive. For this project, I am using Art Glitter Glue
I know your Valentine will love this one! You could even reduce the size of these and make them for your kids' Valentine's Day party – if they are having one this year!
Post a photo in the comment section or tag your projects on social media @thebeardedhousewife using the hashtag #beardedhousewife! I’d love to see how yours turn out!!