LEARN HOW TO MAKE FUN SCHOOL BUS CARDS FOR YOUR KIDS GOING BACK TO SCHOOL USING YOUR CRICUT
Can you believe the summer is almost over? We are starting school earlier than ever this year so I wanted to get a start on some fun back to school crafts. So, I made this fun school bus box card.
I have seen back to school box cards on Pinterest and various online images but I wanted to make one of my own. This design incorporates my pencil and apple that I drew out for my Sticky Note Easel Cards.
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
You can download the SVG file for this project at the bottom of this post.
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
SCHOOL BUS BOX CARD – MATERIALS LIST
- I am using the FABULOUS Cricut Maker. You could also use your Cricut Explore Air 2!
- Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green)
- Cricut Scoring Wheel or Scoring Stylus
- Cricut Cardstock
- Cricut Brayer
- Cricut Scraper
While your kids may not be excited for the coming school year, I am sure this card will make them, or their new teachers, smile! I hope you make it!
Post a photo in the comment section or tag your projects on social media @thebeardedhousewife using the hashtag #beardedhousewife! I’d love to see how your cards turn out!
MORE FREE BACK TO SCHOOL CUT FILES
Want more Back to School cut files and designs? See the links below to see fun cut files from some of my favorite designers and bloggers!
- School Rocks Pennant – Persia Lou
- Apple Library Card – Amy Robison
- Readers Are Leaders – Crafting Overload
- Pencil Mini Pinata – Studio Xtine
- School Supplies Are My Love Language – Polka Dotted Blue Jay
- Pencil Earrings – Oh Yay Studio
- Welcome Back Class – Gina C. Creates
- First Day Vibes – Pen + Posh
- Back to School Tee – Kayla Makes
- Back to School with Crayon, Marker, Pencil – Poofy Cheeks Blog
- Coffee, Coffee, Teach – Crafty Life Mom
- Cross Stitch Cut File – Liz on Call
- School Bus Box Card – The Bearded Housewife
- Home Sweet Homeschool – The Walnut Street House
- Be True To Your School – Sunshine and Munchkins
- The Future of the World Is In My Classroom – Lettered by Stephanie
- First Day of School – Tam’s Sweet Life
- Welcome Back to School Garland – Spot of Tea Designs
- Color Outside the Lines – Simply Made Fun
- Back to School Teacher Gift Tote – Tried & True Creative
WANT THE FREE SVG FILE SO YOU MAKE THESE BACK TO SCHOOL BOX CARDS YOURSELF?
GET IT FROM MY RESOURCE LIBRARY! YOU’LL RECEIVE THE PASSWORD FOR THE RESOURCE LIBRARY INSTANTLY AFTER FILLING OUT THE FORM BELOW!