LEARN TO MAKE FUN SUITCASE BOX CARDS FOR ANY VACATIONER USING YOUR CRICUT CUTTING MACHINE
Several people in our family are big travelers. They love to go on vacations, cruises, and adventures. Needless to say, I am a bit jealous.
I wanted to make a card that I could give them when they are planning on jetting off to their next destination and I think this Suitcase Box Card is perfect!
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
You can download the SVG file for this project at the bottom of this post.
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
SUITCASE BOX CARD – MATERIALS LIST
- I am using the FABULOUS Cricut Maker. You could also use your Cricut Explore Air 2!
- Cricut Scoring Wheel or Scoring Stylus
- Cricut LightGrip Cutting Mat (blue) or Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green)
- Cardstock. I am using white, turquoise, pink, tan, red, blues, and brown and black.
- Glue or adhesive
- Cricut Scraper
- Cricut Brayer
I just know anyone you make this card for will get a kick out of it!
Post a photo in the comment section or tag your projects on social media @thebeardedhousewife using the hashtag #beardedhousewife! I’d love to see how yours turn out!!
MORE FREE TRAVEL CUT FILES
Want more Travel cut files and designs? See the links below to see fun cut files from some of my favorite designers and bloggers!
- Hit the Road Retro Sunset by Persia Lou
- The View is Always Worth the Climb by Crafting Overload
- Get Outside by Studio Xtine
- Out of Office by Polka Dotted Blue Jay
- I’d Rather Be Traveling by Gina C. Creates
- Explore Travel Ornament by Pen + Posh
- Road Trip by Crafty Life Mom
- Let’s Get Lost by Liz on Call
- Follow the Sunset by The Walnut Street House
- Over Packer by Sunshine and Munchkins
- Take the Trip, Buy the Shoes… by Lettered by Stephanie
- TRAVEL by Craftara Creates
- Explore the World by Simply Made Fun
- Let’s Go by Tried & True Creative