LEARN TO MAKE EASY THANK YOU SNOW MUCH CARDS ON YOUR CRICUT CUTTING MACHINE
How cute is this card? We all have someone whom we need to thank and there are always those people who love snow and snowmen.
This card is the perfect blend of both in such a cute way!
You make this card on any Cricut cutting machine. If using the Cricut Joy, you will want to use a premade card base and envelope.
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
THANK YOU SNOW MUCH CARD – MATERIALS LIST
- I am using my Cricut Maker. You could also use your Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Maker 3, or Cricut Joy!!
- Cricut Scoring Wheel or Scoring Stylus
- Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green)
- Cardstock. I am using my standard white cardstock, patterned paper, and blue.
- Cricut Pen. I am using Black.
- Glue or adhesive
- Cricut Scraper
- Cricut Brayer
Post a photo in the comment section or tag your projects on social media @thebeardedhousewife using the hashtag #beardedhousewife! I’d love to see how yours turn out!!
WANT MORE SNOW THEMED DESIGNS & CUT FILES?
Some of my crafty friends and I got together to bring you 17 FREE Snow themed designs & cut files. You can check them out at the links below!