LEARN TO MAKE CUTE NEW YEARS CARDS ON YOUR CRICUT CUTTING MACHINE
I love the idea of the New Year! Fresh start, new beginnings, new adventures….
This card is a cute way to ring in the New Year with none other than Baby New Year!
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
BABY NEW YEAR CARD – MATERIALS LIST
- I am using my Cricut Maker. You could also use your Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Explore 3, or Cricut Maker 3!!
- Cricut Scoring Wheel or Scoring Stylus
- Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green)
- Cardstock. I am using my standard white cardstock, Pink Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Yellow Cardstockand Gold Metallic Cardstock.
- Cricut Pen. I am using Black.
- Glue or adhesive
- Cricut Scraper
- Cricut Brayer
Post a photo in the comment section or tag your projects on social media @thebeardedhousewife using the hashtag #beardedhousewife! I’d love to see how yours turn out!!
WANT MORE NEW YEAR DESIGNS & CUT FILES?
Some of my crafty friends and I got together to bring you 20 FREE New Year designs & cut files. You can check them out at the links below!
- New Year’s Crew | Abbi Kirsten Collections
- 2023 New Years Glasses | Persia Lou
- Is it over yet? | Crafting Overload
- New Years Disco Ball | Brooklyn Berry Designs
- This is My Year! | Gina C. Creates
- Kiss Me at Midnight | Color Me Crafty
- Happy New Year | The Denver Housewife
- New Year New Adventures | The Quiet Grove
- Happy New Years Glasses | Dinosaur Mama
- Happy New Year Sign | Kiy’s Craftroom
- New Year | Crafty Life Mom
- New Year Same Me | Artsy Fartsy Mama
- My First New Year | Liz on Call
- Happy New Year 2023 | Simple Made Pretty
- New Year Baby Card | The Bearded Housewife
- Hello 2023 | The Walnut Street House
- Happy New Year (Layered) | Extraordinary Chaos
- Cheer for the New Year | Sunshine and Munchkins
- CHEERS Layered Papercraft | Craftara Creates
- New Year Peace and Love Card | Tried & True Creative
Happy New Year!