LEARN TO MAKE CUTE VALENTINE'S DAY CARDS ON YOUR CRICUT CUTTING MACHINE
It is that time of year again. The stores are full of fresh flowers, boxes of chocolate, candy hearts, and all kinds of love-themed items.
Nothing beats a homemade card. So, I hope you like this super sweet Hugs & Kisses Card.
You make this card on any Cricut cutting machine. If using the Cricut Joy, you will want to use a premade card base and envelope.
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
HUGS & KISSES CARD – MATERIALS LIST
- I am using my Cricut Maker. You could also use your Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Maker 3, or Cricut Joy!!
- Cricut Scoring Wheel or Scoring Stylus
- Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green)
- Cardstock. I am using my standard white cardstock, red, and silver metallic cardstock.
- Cricut Pen. I am using Black.
- Glue or adhesive
- Cricut Scraper
- Cricut Brayer
Post a photo in the comment section or tag your projects on social media @thebeardedhousewife using the hashtag #beardedhousewife! I’d love to see how yours turn out!!