LEARN HOW TO MAKE CUTE CARDS ON YOUR CRICUT TO CONGRATULATE THE ARRIVAL OF A NEW BABY
It is always such an amazing time when there is to be a new baby on it’s way. This Baby Balloon Card is the perfect way to congratulate the parents to be.
You can make this card gender neutral or use different colors to make it for a boy or girl. I hope you like it!
In this tutorial, I’ll give you my step by step instructions and tell you what materials I think work best when making this project.
You can download the SVG file for this project at the bottom of this post.
This post contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
BABY BALLOON CARD – MATERIALS LIST
- I am using the FABULOUS Cricut Maker. You could also use your Cricut Explore Air 2!
- Cricut Scoring Wheel or Scoring Stylus
- Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green)
- Cardstock. I am using white, blue, and gray.
- Glue. I am using Beacon 3 in 1 and Art Glitter Glue.
- Cricut Pen. I am using Black.
- Cricut Brayer
- Cricut Scraper
WANT MORE BABY SHOWER DESIGNS AND CUT FILES?
Some of my crafty buddies got together to offer you a great collection of fun Baby Shower themed cut files and designs. Check them out below.
- Baby Feet SVG from Persia Lou
- Baby Shower Balloon Card from Crafting Overload
- Mama Said from Studio Xtine
- Oh Boy! from Polka Dotted Blue Jay
- Baby Bodysuit Banner from Gina C. Creates
- Milestone Markers from Poofy Cheeks
- Little Nugget Onesie from Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Milk Snuggle Nap Repeat from Crafty Life Mom
- Welcome Baby Stork from Liz on Call
- I’m An Answered Prayer from My Designs in the Chaos
- Baby Balloon Card from The Bearded Housewife
- You Are So Loved – Baby Shower Sign from The Walnut Street House
- Baby Shower Bath Bomb Party Favors from Sunshine and Munchkins
- Worth The Wait from Lettered by Stephanie
- Little Sunshine Cupcake Topper from Craftara Creates
- Baby Shower Cake Topper from Spot of Tea Designs
- Gender Neutral Gift Tags from Simply Made Fun
- Donut Sprinkle SVG File from Tried & True Creative
I hope you like these designs!
Post a photo in our Facebook group or tag me in your projects on social media @thebeardedhousewife using the hashtag #beardedhousewife! I’d love to see how yours turn out!!
WANT THE FREE SVG FILE SO YOU MAKE THIS BABY BALLOONS CARD YOURSELF?
GET IT FROM MY RESOURCE LIBRARY! YOU’LL RECEIVE THE PASSWORD FOR THE RESOURCE LIBRARY INSTANTLY AFTER FILLING OUT THE FORM BELOW!